ineffective Keyboard

From: Jean Raymond Chauviere <Jean-Raymond.Chauviere@cetelem.fr>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 16:26:21 +0200
To: www-amaya@w3.org
On a sun U5 with solaris 2.6, I compiled (with many efforts !).
When I laumch amaya, every thing seems well. But in editor mode
the keyboard is ineffective. Especially in dialog box.
I tried to use the libraries I got with the binary distribution but got
the same effect.

Any ideas ?
JRC

--
Nur der kleine Geist hält Ordnung, das Genie beherrscht das Chaos.
Seuls les petits esprits aiment l'ordre, le génie maitrîse le chaos.