From: john veld <jyxll@bigpond.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 21:02:41 -0400 (EDT)
To: <www-amaya@w3.org>
I have found that when I use customized font-size headings in a CSS they display incorrectly. For example, when displaying the content "ONE"  in elements H1  to H4 in font-sizes that graduate in 5mm decrements from 25mm to 10mm, headings H1 to H3 are all at 25mm. This effect varies according to how the heading elements are manipulated. When using the same CSS in ie 5 and netscape 4.6 there are no problems.

John Veld