[bug report] refreshing file from remote

From: John Russell <VE3LL@RAC.CA>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 21:01:49 -0400
To: www-amaya@w3.org
I had previously viewed a page from my own site.
After editting the file and uploading to my isp, i
started amaya to view results.
But amaya did not refresh  just used the cache copy!
I suspect the refresh test was
        if  ispfiledate_time > cacheversiondate_time  then update
while it should be
       if   ispfiledate_time <> cacheversiondate_time then update

this is a subtle difference that only affects those with
strange time settings  but surely updates should occur
whenever a DIFFERENCE occurs !

john russell  VE3LL@RAC.CA

homepage: http://web.cgocable.net/~jrussel