Dialog boxes, can't enter text.

From: Eddie Maddox <emaddox@sihope.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 12:13:59 -0400 (EDT)
To: Amaya Mail List <www-amaya@w3.org>
>From an Xterm I cd to the Amaya executable and run it.

When trying to open a file, change the "preferences", etc. the dialog
boxes do not register text entries. That is, clicking on, say, zoom, the
nav keys will move the text entry cursor and the backspace or delete keys
will erase the "0", but I can't enter a new number.

Has anyone else noticed this yet?

I have used a text editor to edit the config files by hand, and that
works.

Eddie Maddox
emaddox@sihope.com