Amaya on Solaris 7

From: David Goldsmith <dgoldsmi@hawaii.edu>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 12:42:22 -1000
To: www-amaya@w3.org
I'm running Solaris 7; the Solaris 2.6 version of Amaya runs, but that's
about it: it won't even let me open up a new file!  Is this right, or have
I not configured something properly?  (My default shell didn't like the
path instruction in the README file, nor did a shell I opened using the sh
command, so I just found the executable - path:
~/Amaya/solaris2.6/bin/amaya, where ~ = the directory I unpacked it in -
and ran it directly.)  Help!

David Goldsmith
Institute for Astronomy
University of Hawai`i