preventing absolute path extension with copy and paste

From: Christian Czech <cc@derago.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 15:22:34 +0200
To: <www-amaya@w3.org>
Hi,

is there any possibility to prevent that amaya expands relative paths in
hrefs when copying and pasting from one document to another?

If you have a local copy of your homepage and you use relative paths you
have to be very careful when copying and pasting because amaya expands all
relative pathnames to absolute ones. In my case this is bad because my hard
drive is not available from the internet :-)

Maybe there is an option I missed?

I think in most cases this path extension is not good. Other comments?

Regards
CC

derago, Wiesenstr. 3-5, 79807 Lottstetten, Germany, http://www.derago.com