Re: Delete Editor

From: <Irene.Vatton@inrialpes.fr>
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 1999 09:06:06 +0200
To: xhduan@263.net
cc: "www-amaya@w3.org" <www-amaya@w3.org>
> Hi!
> I need a basic browser which can only browse the Html files.
> So I want to delete the Editor func. of Amaya to get it.
> but, how can I clear the editor func.?

We never experimented the building of Amaya without editing functions,
but it should work. You need to remove a large majority of functions
declared in EDITOR.A (all menu entries disabled by the browser mode).
Normally functions located within EDITORactions.c, HTMLedit.c, EDITimage.c,
HTMLpresentation.c, HTMLbook.c could be removed.