Re: Amaya mishandling HREF values that contain ampersand

From: Malcolm Austen <malcolm.austen@computing-services.oxford.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 14:30:18 +0100 (BST)
To: Amaya List <www-amaya@w3.org>
On Tue, 6 Jul 1999, Malcolm Austen wrote:

+ I don't recall the message and the archive has just timed out on me ...

Ah! At the third or fourth attempt the archive has responded to me ...

+  ... but maybe I missed something obvious and am talking rubbish 8-)

... and I guess I was ... because the problem is evidently not what I
assumed from Alan's message. I need to do some more reading 8-( now.

regards,
	Malcolm.

 Malcolm.Austen@OUCS.ox.ac.uk     http://users.ox.ac.uk/~malcolm/