Re: How to internationalize Amaya?

> Hi,
>
> when I was browsing through directories Amaya for Win95 created on my
> system, I've found in the config directory some files with names en-*, fr-*,
> and de-*. I would like to create similar files cz-* with translation to the
> Czech language. Are there any guidelines how to do it?

It's very easy to create an interface for a new language provided that it could
be displayed by an existing ISO-latin font.
The section "Dialogue Language" in Configuring Amaya explains how to process.
Normally you have just to copy the en-* into cz-* and translate words.
Amaya interface will change a lot in the next release, so I suggest you to just
experiment the process and do the real work on the next release.