Re: Grammar enforcement while parsing in Amaya

> ------=_NextPart_000_001D_01BE59D7.BFB4F220
>
> Hello.
> Thank u for providing valuable insights to design decisions.
> I have been trying to modify the HTML.S file to get a cut down version
> of tags and attributes to be recognised by Amaya.
> The new HTML.S is now compiled to HTML.STR and HTML.H using the
> compiler.exe. I have also cut down the respective tags and attributes from
> HTML.A
> also. I then use the new HTML.STR and HTML.h when building the Amaya.
> There seems to be some problems.

You need to maintain a certain coherence between the HTML.S, HMTMP.P, HTMLT.T
HTML.A and the Amaya.
There is a document (http://www.w3.org/TR/NOTE-amaya-970220.html) which
explains
the architecture of Amaya and can help if you want to make some change in
Amaya.
The bug you reported is due to a call with typenum parameter=0.
I suspect that your html2thot.c file is inconsistent with your new version of
HTML.S.