Re: Printig with Amaya

> I'm not able to print the first displayed page.

It's annoying to see that we can print with Amaya and you cannot.
I'm trying to locate the problem. For that I need some precisions.

1- Are you sure that you run a Windows'95 version on Windows'95 or a Windows NT
   version on Windows NT?

2- Did Amaya display the first print dialogue box (table of contents, links,
etc.)?

3- Did Amaya display the second print dialogue box (the standard windows print
dialogue)?

4- Could you check if there is a file c:\tmp\amaya\thotxxx.PIV?