Re: Printig with Amaya - cannot find File/Setup and Print

Hi,

thank you for your help, however, now I have the same
problem as a previous poster ... ;-)

"Print" does not print and when I want to print the links
it hangs at "Links update: 89 % has been done".

My  previous assumption was, that there has to be done
something special when I want to print with Amaya.
(So I've asked ...)

No I seems that there has to be done just the "normal"
setting for a typical Windows (95) application and
the settings should be ok if printing works for
any other Windows applications.

When I say "print to file" I am not asked for a file ;-)
(It says "Finished!" but I get no printout)

Should I check something special, should I
be more specific?

Thanks,
Roland

--
roland.bauer@fff.at        +43-(1)-33-421-88  (home)
http://www.fff.at/fff/     +43-(1)-536-06/537 (work)

Please complain if I do not answer within a reasonable time ;-)