Re: Public Development of Amaya

How about an "Amayazilla" development model where the core W3 Amaya team
becomes the management, coordination and design control team and leverages
the talents of a lot of motivated programmers?

I really don't think i'd like an unrestrained public access to the Amaya
CVS tree. Submissions need to be tested and evaluated against design goals
etc.

Sign me up to work on the languages of Thot - i've done some thinking about
them in particular! One notion I have would remove any platform dependence
on things like Yacc and Lex to build them (also increase speed).

Sincerely,

Dave LeBlanc