Installing English dictionary

From: Benjamin Sher <sher07@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 13:03:36 -0500
To: AMAYA <www-amaya@w3.org>
Dear friends:

First, my thanks to Daniel Veillard for creating the Red hat rpm for the
new Amaya 2.1. It looks great, and I am excited about learning how to
use it and using it.

My first problem is installing the English dictionary. I would
appreciate if someone could please tell me precisely how to install it.
The instructions on the W3C page state:

"To install a dictionary, you have to go into the main directory
xxx/Amaya and type the command "tar xzf gzipped-tar-file""

But this is not very clear. There is a symbolic link to amaya in
/usr/bin, and all the files in /usr/bin are executables, yet the
dictionary untars into a directory. I am sorry, but I am confused. What
am I missing?

Yours,

Benjamin
--