Re: It simply wont navigate

	You know, I'm not in love with the amaya team. They don't answer
>my questions, ignore or flame my remarks, and produce more bugs than line
>of codes (well, that last one is not true! - put as many smiley here as
>you wish:). In fact I'm even ashamed some of them are from the well renown
>french INRIA. :(

Hello,

We may forget to answer some questions but we take into account
all remarks, suggestions and bug reports sent to the mailing list.
You say that you are ashamed that some of us are from INRIA.
Let me tell you that we are only two people (both from INRIA) fully
involved in the project. We have to correct bugs, develop new
features and W3C recommandations, and answer questions. Do you think
that this is an easy task.