Re: Hi

> Hi,
>    I am a final year student in the Indian Institute of Science,
> Bangalore doing my Masters.
>    I am new to this mailing-list and also a new user of Amaya. Can I get
> to know the exact subset of MathML elements and entities supported by
> Amaya ? I am not able to view entities like "&ll" and also MathML elements
> like <mtd>.
>
> Bye,
>    Ashes

Hi,

Tthe exact subset of MathML elements and entities supported by Amaya is
described in the Math.html page (see help command):
Amaya doesn't implement the Content Markup, but only the Presentation Markup.
The <mtd> element is supported, it's part of the matrix.
Some entities can be missing, but I don't know the entity "&ll".