Re: Config Problem with '~/.amaya.css'

> I'm having the same problem on Digital UNIX; and I can't read the
> tiny font that results....
>
> Help!

Hi,

I realize that I forgot to memtion an important modification in the Amaya
release
1.3.
As you know, previous Amaya releases used the "Maginfication" rule to
automatically zoom documents. This rule was prososed in earlyest CSS drafts
but was never adopted.
To make Amaya more conform to CSS1, we decided to remove this rule and to use
the registry file to control the magnification.

It's now possible to zoom in and zoom out document window by document window,
so each document displayed within a zoomed window will be displayed larger or
smaller than its real size according of the current zoom.
Amaya has a default zoom value equal to 0 (documents are displayed by default
as they are). This default value can be modified in the registry file of the
user by the parameter ZOOM. Users who used the CSS rule "Magnification: 3" in
previous Amaya releases (before 1.3) have now to set the corresponding
parameter value in the registry file: ZOOM=3.