amaya breaks on http/put

From: Joerg F. Wittenberger <Joerg.Wittenberger@pobox.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 14:48:04 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-amaya@w3.org

Hello,

sorry if this message come two times.  I've sent such a message
yestarday, but it did not come back on the mail list.  So I guess
something went wrong.

I used to put pages with amaya on a server.  This broke at some point
and I was told that a server update might help.

Now I have an apache 1.3 accepting http put requests.  When I use
amaya (v1.2, sorry I don't have the new yet) it breaks with:

 *** Thot: Irrecoverable error ***: Success

If I save to the very same server but not into a password protected
area it works.

I have no idea how to track that down.  If any amaya developer needs a
more info, test account, whatever, just mail me.

Thanks
/Jerry