Re: MathML and spacing

Hakan Ardo wrote:

> here's two small things I would consider bugs in amaya:
>
> First it seems impossible to get a space after a MathML object. I put a
> space there in amaya, saves the html file and when it's reloaded the space
> is gone...
>
> Second if I place a MathML object as the first thing in a paragraph it will
> be placed in a paragraph of its own after reloading.
>
> Is this realy the way things are supposed to work?

These two bugs have been fixed in the new version of Amaya that we
plan to release by the end of the week.

Thanks for the bug report.

Vincent.

Vincent Quint                       INRIA Rhone-Alpes
W3C/INRIA                           ZIRST
e-mail: Vincent.Quint@w3.org        655 avenue de l'Europe
Tel.: +33 4 76 61 53 62             38330 Montbonnot St Martin
Fax:  +33 4 76 61 52 07             France