Re: Files missing, was Re: SGI, libsocket.so

From: Hubert Palme <palme@uni-wuppertal.de>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 03:38:22 -0500 (EST)
To: Irene.Vatton@imag.fr
Cc: palme@uni-wuppertal.de (Hubert Palme), www-amaya@w3.org
Irene VATTON:

 > >  > I recompiled the SGI version to solve exactly this problem, but it seem I
 > >  > forgot
 > >  > to recompile print.
 > >  > We plan the do a new release this week. I'll check that in new release.
 > >  > Regards and thanks for information
 > >  >   Irene.
 > >  >
 > >  >

 > > I now installed the version 1.2a. But now all the
 > > 'config/*-printdialogue' filfes are missing. 'de-printdialogue' is
 > > missing also in the sources. Is it not yet translated completely?
 > >

 > These files are only necessary if you start print in standalone.

Hmm... I didn't have the idea to use print standalone. What is it good
for, and what exactly does it do?

 > The print process displays a warning message but works.
 > I can post these files (including the de-printdialogue) on our server
 > if you are interested.

Yes, thanks! Especially I would like to have de-printdialogue.

 > > Another question:
 > >
 > > How can I change the green foreground color in the help windows?
 >
 > You have to edit the line "ReadOnlyColor=" in the file $HOME/.thotrc:
 >
 > ReadOnlyColor=Black
 >
 > if you want to display them in black.
 > Regards
 >   Irene.

Thanks, this helpes.

Hubert Palme         Bergische Universitaet-Gesamthochschule Wuppertal
                                      Computing  Center
                                      D-42097 Wuppertal
Email: palme@uni-wuppertal.de             (Germany)
http://www.hrz.uni-wuppertal.de/hrz/personen/h_palme.html