Re: XML and Amaya

> Dear Amaya developers,
>
>   we have contacted with you sometimes ago with a question about
> possibility of an importing XML documents in Amaya and other things
> considering XML (multilingual support, XSL, ...).
>
> Your answer was..
>

> > We plan to support specific XML DTDs like MathML and free XML documents
> >	(the XML DTD is unknown). This is not a full XML implementation.
>

> We would like to know if you have started to make this implementation
> and when first version will be available ?  If it is possible, could
> you give us closer description of this import? Do you plan to support
> XSL or CSS1?

We've done some progress concerning XML support in Amaya. We're experimenting
a 2D graphics XML DTD and we plan to demonstrate it at WWW'7 conference.
Concerning CSS1 we want to redo the work because we are not happy with the
current implementation. For XSL it's too early to say something interesting.