pasting the selection from an xterm window into Amaya

From: <Bertrand.Ibrahim@cui.unige.ch>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 16:39:17 +0100
To: www-amaya@w3.org
Hi,

I am having problems pasting the current selection, from an xterm window
or Netscape, into an Amaya main document window, whether I use the middle
mouse button or select the Edit/Paste menu item. However, pasting with the
middle mouse button in an Amaya dialog box works fine.

I am using Amaya 1.2 on a Solaris 2.5 platform with X11R6.

Anybody knows how to solve this problem?
Thanks,

Bertrand Ibrahim.
Bertrand.Ibrahim@cui.unige.ch
http://cuiwww.unige.ch/eao/www/Bertrand.html
My PGP public key is in my WWW home page.
Its fingerprint is 27 F8 E6 45 76 C4 E4 90 C5 83 2A 14 20 CC 7D FC