Amaya 1.2

From: Fathi.DJEBBARI <fathi.djebbari@vz.cit.alcatel.fr>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 1998 15:15:32 +0100
To: www-amaya@w3.org
Hi,

I have try -and succeeded- in compiling the release 1.2 of Amaya, this using gcc
2.7.2 under Solaris 2.5. Hereafter are listed some enhancements that could be
done :
1) Instead of using directly cpp into the files thot/batch/app.c,
 thot/batch/prs.c,  thot/batch/str.c, thot/batch/tra.c, a variable positionned
  by configure should be used with for example gcc -x c-header -E when using
 gcc.

2) In file thot/pluginlib/pluginapi.c, function Ap_GetURL line 616 the
function call to GetHTMLDocument have two parameters less than the function
prototype. I have expanded it as below, it compiles but I am not sure of
the correction.
           GetHTMLDocument (url, NULL, 0, 0, CE_FALSE, TRUE, NULL, NULL);

Bye,
Fathi