Amaya

From: Lee <ourcity@main.basec.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 20:43:43 -0600
To: "www" <www-amaya@w3.org>
Did I miss something?  Amaya is being developed to be a
test bed for current and new technologies, correct?
In my tests, I wish to take an existing HTML and perhaps
enhance the page by adding a background image.  I would
wish it to be added to the body tag.  Amaya adds style sheet
code and does not put it in the body tag.  Not cool!  I don't
(in this test) want any statements added to the HTML other
than BACKGROUND="img.gif" . . . in the body tag.