Re: [www-amaya] <none>

From: Ramzi GUETARI <Ramzi.Guetari@inria.fr>
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 1998 18:01:40 +0100
To: www-amaya@w3.org
Cc: Ramzi.Guetari@inria.fr
Hi Siwar,

The message you've got means that you did not compile
Amaya (and other libraries) in Debug mode. In this case
you cannot debug the application.

If you are using MSVC++ 5.0 you have to go to Build Menu
and choose Set Active Configuration Item. For each project,
Select the WIn32 Debug configuration then rebuild all the
project.

Ramzi.

--
Ramzi GUETARI                          |  Tel: (33) 4 76 61 52 38
World Wide Web Consortium / INRIA      |  Fax: (33) 4 76 61 52 52

             http://opera.inrialpes.fr/guetari/index.html