CSS/Amaya 1.2/Solaris 2.5

From: Didier FORT <didier.fort@fedex.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 1998 13:04:09 -0700
To: www-amaya@w3.org

    Hello,

    I've had a few problems while trying to manage CSS with Amaya 1.2:

    1/ When opening the CSS Dialog window my .amaya.css file is not
    automatically opened and loaded. Am I missing a configuration
    variable in .thotrc?

    2/ When clicking on remove icon, the one with a big cross in the
    middle, Amaya dies:

*** Thot: Irrecoverable error ***: Error 0

    3/ After modifying CSS, if I click on the Save button, Amaya pops
    up an infinite number of save windows. For that one I downloaded
    the sources and I think I know where the bug is. There's an
    infinite loop in UIcss.c at line 441.

    Thank you for your attention.

						Didier

--
Didier Fort           |Federal Express Corp.  |The gap between theory and
Didier.Fort@fedex.com |5550 Tech Center Drive |practice in practice, is