How to configure Amaya to use proxies [Was: Re: [Announcement] ...]

From: <jose.kahan@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 1998 14:43:25 +0100 (MET)
To: jg@pa.dec.com (Jim Gettys)
Cc: www-amaya@w3.org
Hello Jim,

The document explaining how to configure Amaya to use proxies is available
at:

	http://www.w3.org/Amaya/User/Proxy.html

In our previous episode, Jim Gettys said:

> Couldn't find any directions on how to specify a proxy, which I need
> when using it from inside Digital (like right now).  Nothing seemed to
> be in the how to configure Amaya help page....  Am I missing something?

Oh, I see. The link to the above URL is on the Using Amaya section, rather
than on the Configuring Amaya one. I'll change it later this afternoon so
that it is less confusing to find out.

Thanks for your remarks!

-Jose