Re: How to remove scroll bars from Main Amaya Home Page on WINNT

From: Irene VATTON <Irene.Vatton@imag.fr>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 09:40:22 +0100
To: asuhas@cup.hp.com
cc: www-amaya@w3.org
> Hi ,
>
> Does any one know how to remove scroll bars from Amaya main Page .
>
> I tried commenting the code in appdialogue.c in MakeFrame function:
>
>       FrameTable[frame].WdScrollH = hscrl;
>       FrameTable[frame].WdScrollV = vscrl;

I don't know if you are working on a Unix or a Windows platform.
The two lines only stored scroll widgets in Thot context.
If you want to remove them, you have to suppress also lines concerning
Motif and/or Windows:

For example for the horizontal scroll, you have to replace following lines by
hscrl = NULL;
#            ifndef _WINDOWS
	     XtSetArg (args[n], XmNbackground, Scroll_Color);
	     n++;
	     XtSetArg (args[n], XmNorientation, XmHORIZONTAL);
	     n++;
	     XtSetArg (args[n], XmNvalue, 0);
	     n++;
	     hscrl = XmCreateScrollBar (Main_Wd, "Scroll", args, n);
	     XtManageChild (hscrl);

	     XtAddCallback (hscrl, XmNdragCallback, (XtCallbackProc) FrameHScrolled,
(XtPointer) frame);
	     XtAddCallback (hscrl, XmNdecrementCallback, (XtCallbackProc)
FrameHScrolled, (XtPointer) frame);
	     XtAddCallback (hscrl, XmNincrementCallback, (XtCallbackProc)
FrameHScrolled, (XtPointer) frame);
	     XtAddCallback (hscrl, XmNpageDecrementCallback, (XtCallbackProc)
FrameHScrolled, (XtPointer) frame);
	     XtAddCallback (hscrl, XmNpageIncrementCallback, (XtCallbackProc)
FrameHScrolled, (XtPointer) frame);
	     XtAddCallback (hscrl, XmNtoTopCallback, (XtCallbackProc) FrameHScrolled,
(XtPointer) frame);
	     XtAddCallback (hscrl, XmNtoBottomCallback, (XtCallbackProc)
FrameHScrolled, (XtPointer) frame);
#            else  /* _WINDOWS */
             hscrl = CreateWindow ("scrollbar", NULL, WS_CHILD | WS_VISIBLE |
SBS_HORZ,
                                   0, 0, 0, 0, Main_Wd, (HMENU) frame,
hInstance, NULL);

             SetScrollRange (hscrl, SB_CTL, 0, 100, FALSE);
             SetScrollPos (hscrl, SB_CTL, 0, FALSE);
#            endif /* _WINDOWS */
Regards