Thot Refresh Problems under NT/WIN95

From: Art Pollard <pollarda@hawaii.edu>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 1998 09:05:16 -1000
To: www-amaya@w3.org

I have noticed a significant amount of refresh delay running under
Win95/NT.  Generally, the screen will go blank for a few seconds while
scrolling as new positions are calculated. (I would assume)  This occurs
more dramatically the faster the text is scrolled.  (If things are
scrolled _really_ slowly, it is not too bad.  Paging down causes it to
take a bit before displaying.

Are there any plans to speed this up?  Or, am I the only one who has
experienced this?

-Art

Art Pollard <PollardA@Hawaii.edu>
Moderator for Comp.Theory.Info-Retrieval
List Maintainer for the Hyper-Theory (Hypertext Theory) mailing list.