Re: Problems with amaya on win95 and Digital UNIX

From: Irene VATTON <Irene.Vatton@imag.fr>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 1998 12:42:05 +0100
To: Eric PAIRE <e.paire@opengroup.org>
cc: www-amaya@w3.org

> Hi,
>
> Three problems to report :
> 1) on Win95, when I type a space, 2 spaces are put in the file

Ok. We'll fix this bug in next release (for end of January).

> 2) on Digital UNIX, I do not have any visible cursor when I open a document

The cursor is automatically added only when you create a new document. For
existing
document you have to click. Did you have any trouble with that.

> 3) on Win95, the fonts used on a document are much much smaller than the
> 	the ones used on the same document for Digital UNIX.

This bug has been fixed and will be available in next release.

> BTW, Do you have any plan to have a 100% Pure Java amaya/thot version ???

We don't plan to do that.

Regards