Win95 problem running Amaya (was Re: Running Amaya in WinNT)

From: Paul Pazandak <pazandak@OBJS.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 1998 12:21:46 -0600
To: www-amaya@w3.org

I am having basically the same trouble with Win95 version.
When I attempt to launch Amaya nothing happens. I am
running 16-bit color 1024x768.

Also, is there anyone who has ported Amaya-Java to Win95
successfully? As it looks I'd have to run Linux to work with
this version, is this true? ...it would be great if someone had a
Symantec Cafe project defined for this thing! :-)

Regards,

Paul.

Ramzi GUETARI wrote:

> >My display is : 1024 by 768, 65536 colors
>
> You should have no problem with this mode.
> Please be sure that you are using 1024 by 768, 65536 colors
> and run amaya again.
>

> >>and some texts are too small to be read.
> >>This bug is fixed now.
> >Is there a latest binary code?
>
> Please wait for the next public release.
>

> >If I were to compile the source code, will it result in the same
> >outlook?
> >
> >Thank you
> >
> >Norliza
> >

> >Ramzi GUETARI wrote:
> >
> >> Hi,

> >> are
> >> >

> >> What color mode are you using ?
> >>
> >> and some texts are too small to be
> >>
> >> This bug is fixed now.

> --
> Ramzi GUETARI                          |  Tel: (33) 4 76 61 52 38
> World Wide Web Consortium / INRIA      |  Fax: (33) 4 76 61 52 52
> 655 Avenue de l'Europe                 |  e-mail: Ramzi.Guetari@w3.org
> 38330 Montbonnot Saint Martin - France |  http://www.w3.org
>
>              http://opera.inrialpes.fr/guetari/index.html

Paul Pazandak                                      pazandak@objs.com
Object Services and Consulting, Inc.             http://www.objs.com
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55420-5409                       612-881-6498