[www-amaya] <none>

From: Pierre Reyau <preyau@club-internet.fr>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 1998 06:13:41 -0500 (EST)
To: www-amaya@w3.org
        Hello,

        I've downloaded and unzipped WindowsNT-1.1c.zip. Amaya starts fine
(ie: home page "Welcome to Amaya"), but after I have some problems:

        - I can't load any picture (on screen I see ASCII translation of bytes).
        - Paths with spaces in names are not recognized (ie c:\program
files\try\try.htm). Amaya stops its research in directory program.
        - Option "Style, background image" generates an error: "Exception,
Access, Error).

        My platform: Gateway 2000, Pentium Pro 200Mhz, Ram 32M, Windows NT
4.0 Workstation french version,Screen Display 16 colors.

        Regards,
        Pierre Reyau