Capturing HTTP Requests and Replies

From: Paul Pazandak <pazandak@OBJS.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 1998 09:47:24 -0600
To: www-amaya@w3.org

Some basic questions I haven't found answers to yet... they don't
appear to be addressed in the developer writeups, or in the archives.
(BTW, it would be nice to have a search capability on the text of the
archives).

- Is an API available that would enable one to capture and manipulate
  all HTTP outgoing requests and incoming replies?

    If so, can this be done in Java as well as C?

- I've seen that the UI of Amaya can be changed by altering config files,
  but can I alter the UI on the fly or only at start-up?

- Does Amaya support standard NS/IE plug-ins? If not, does it support
    any kind of plug-in concept?

- Has anyone embedded an ORB in Amaya? In NS, ORBs can only
    be embedded in applets, not plugins...

Kind Regards,

Paul.

Paul Pazandak                                      pazandak@objs.com
Object Services and Consulting, Inc.             http://www.objs.com
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55420-5409                       612-881-6498