update about my problem compiling amaya on Solaris

From: SULTAN Hassan - lab assistant <sultan@eig6.unige.ch>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 1998 17:35:15 +0100 (MET)
To: www-amaya@w3.org
Hi,
Of the 3 problems I had while compiling, I succeeded in resolving one:
(look at my precedent post for a copy of the make output)
the grm file that had been successfully compiled and that the makefile didn't
found had been placed one directory up, so an edit in the Makefile in
/Solaris/thotlib was sufficient to resolve the problem, but it still ask
for a ../bin/print file(executable ?) which I do not have in any of the children
directories of Thot.
I still have the problem too that it find no rule to make the file
HTML.S which is needed to build HTML.STR but it is perhaps a consequence
of the precedent error, I don't know.

Thanks for your help

Hassan