Re: configure creates empty files on OpenBSD 2.2 (sparc)

From: Daniel Veillard <veillard@rufus.w3.org>
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 1998 10:23:35 -0500
To: Ari <ari@calliope.nix.neosoft.com>
Cc: www-amaya@w3.org

> When I run configure, or more specifically the config.status part of it,
> on my OpenBSD/sparc 2.2 system, it creates lots of empty files, including
> all the Makefiles.  config.h seems to be the only file it actually makes
> correctly.

  There is definitely a problem with configure scripts on BSD,
we already mentioned this in this list, see

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-amaya/1997OctDec/0028.html

for my previous answer to this kind of problem (basically try
to rebuild the configure script on your platform using the BSD
version of autoconf).

Daniel