Compile on OpenBSD/sparc

From: Ari <ari@calliope.nix.neosoft.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 1998 22:53:31 -0500 (EST)
To: www-amaya@w3.org

Okay...I got a new version of sed and got configure to work right, but now
am having difficulties getting Amaya to compile.

Using GNU make, GNU cc, etc., I get a bunch of garbage, including
complaints about 'Grammar file (.GRM) not found''s to the wazoo, and then
it gets to not having HTMLAPP.c at some point in the make process.  Am I
missing a tar file to install in my Thot tree or what here?  What I have
is 'amaya-java-src-1.1c.tar.gz' and the latest libwww, as well as lesstif
0.82.

Any clues people?

Thanks
     -- Ari