Re: HTML 4 Validation

> Hello, I'm new to the list.
>
> I'd like to request a feature for amaya... HTML 4.0 validation, perhaps
> implemented as a Post to the W3C HTML 4 validator form, with the results
> returned in a new window.

I don't think that returns from the W3C HTML 4 validator are easy to use for a
tool like Amaya. Validators are built for human users. Amaya detects errors
but doesn't reject wrong documents. Documents generated from scratch by Amaya
are
obviously correct but if they already included errors when downloaded in
Amaya, there
is no guarantee.

  Irene.