Re: problem of amaya

> hello.
> i use amaya 1.2a version.
> but it has many problem.
> i describe some of them.
> one is that accessing speed for internet is very slow.

This concerns the http implementation. Amaya uses the libwww http 1.1
implementation.
I think that the access speed depends on the server protocol level.
Do you know if this occurs with a specific server or if is it slow with all
servers?

> and one is that it do not support frame.

Frames are not part of the strict HTML 4.0 DTD. We're internally discussing
whether
we have to support them or not. WAI people doesn't agree with this feature.

> and one is that its color is very strange,
> i tried to change color, but did not work properly.=20
> why?

On what platform Unix or Windows?

> i want that developer of amaya repair these problems.
> as the last, i like amaya since it is first mathml
> browser.=20

Could you