HTML4.0

From: Irene VATTON <Irene.Vatton@imag.fr>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 1997 09:08:55 +0100
To: www-amaya list <www-amaya@w3.org>
Sorry if this question's already been discussed, but I'm new here- Is
there going to be an official fully HTML4.0 compliant Amaya release? And
if so, any idea when?

>The main purpose of Amaya is to serve as a testbed to experiment new
Web protocols and
formats, to test and demonstrate new features proposed for existing Web
standards.
>A  tool like Amaya must be able to change very fast,
taking into account the latest proposed extensions to Web protocols and
formats.

*g*
--
Michael T. <mannon@edge.net>