Re: Amaya on Win32 problem

From: Ramzi GUETARI <Ramzi.Guetari@inria.fr>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 1997 16:50:21 +0100
To: www-amaya@w3.org
Cc: Ramzi.Guetari@inria.fr
Hi David,

We recommand to unzip the binaries of amaya using winzip
(http://www.winzip.com).

The latest release of Amaya creates the directory C:\TEMP if this
latter doesn't exist.

Now the only problem you may have is the thot.ini file. It should
look like the following:

[thot_lib]
THOTSYSSCH=$(THOTDIR)\amaya
DICOPAR=$(THOTDIR)\dicopar

[amaya.exe]
THOTSYSSCH=$(THOTDIR)\amaya
LANG=en_US
HOME_PAGE=http://kg9ae.dyn.ml.org

Check this file and try amaya again, it should work.

--
Ramzi GUETARI                          |  Tel: (33) 4 76 61 52 38
World Wide Web Consortium / INRIA      |  Fax: (33) 4 76 61 52 52

             http://opera.inrialpes.fr/guetari/index.html