Re: Double-click on Linux-Elf problem solved

Irene,
  This system is a new install and I'd done nothing to olwm except add a
few items to the menu.  When I started amaya I couldn't even get the link
to the docs to work.  Then I connected to my own web site and couldn't get
any of the links there to work.  I don't know if it means anything to you,
but I had problems with arena also.  In arena I couldn't give it a URL.  I
eventually noticed that when I typed in the location window the keystrokes
were showing up in an xterm window.  I noticed no other problems with olwm
with any other program, including netscape navigator version 4.  All
these problems cleared up when I switched back to fvwm.  All
configurations were as installed by the Slackware setup program (this was
Slackware 3.3; 3.4 ships with xfree86 3.3.1 and I don't think anything
changes very much).

Ted

 _ () _-- __()       Ted Llewellyn
    )  _--  /