Re: Wrong place for thot.ini

> I have compiled according to the instructions, with no options
> used. Amaya runs from the build directory, but the installed version
> does not. There seems to be a confusion, the thot.ini file goes to
> /usr/local/share/thot/config/ following the Makefile rules, but the
> program searches in /usr/config/.

Dear Mikael,

You're right, the install procedure was wrong. I've changed the install in
the last 1.1c release.
Everything will be installed in the directory /usr/local/share/thot so you
will find binaries in /usr/local/share/thot/applis/bin
If you have any other suggestion for further releases, please contact us.