Re: Problems with amaya 1.1b on linux

Hi Ulrich,

> Hi,
>
> after updating from amaya 1.1a to 1.1b i encountered some problems.
> First amaya does not translate german umlauts (instaed of
> "aktivit&auml;t" it outputs "aktivität".

It seems that you have a wrong installation. I tried the Linux version and
met no problem with this character (I inserted a ä and saved the file; Amaya
 output &auml;t)

> Also it has problems with the <pre> tags. Instead of newlines i get
> something like <pre>test~Jtest~Jtest</pre> (correct output should
> be :
> <pre>test
> test
> test</pre>

Same experiment and the result was correct:
<pre>test
test
test</pre>

Could you reload your Linux version form the server
http://www.w3.org/Amaya/User/BinDist.html