Amaya 1.1b and IRIX5.3

From: Roy Platon <r.t.platon@rl.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 09:40:56 +0000
To: Amaya Mail list <www-amaya@w3.org>
I have now downloaded the new Amaya 1.1b and Thot 2.1e source and
compiled on my SGI Indigo using 'cc' and 'gmake', enabling Plug-ins and
disabling java. It now compiles cleanly, except for a small problem in
the jpeg configuration and some warnings.

In the file 'libjpeg/jconfig.h' I had to add the lines:

#ifndef __sgi
#define INLINE inline
#endif

Note that 'inline' is not an ANSI C keyword supported by 'cc'.

When running amaya tables are not displayed correctly. All columns start
at the left hand side of the page and overwrite each other, so that for
instance the www.w3.org home page appears as a jumbled mess. Is there
anything in the configuration that could cause this? This problem does
not occur in the IRIX 5.3 precompiled binary.

Regards
Roy

--

Roy Platon
Advanced Interactive Systems Group            Phone:  +44 (0)1235 445764