bugged again :)

From: John Kemmis <kemmy@netexpress.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 1997 14:04:34 -0600
To: "amaya w3c.org" <www-amaya@w3.org>
Using the Oct 24 version of Amaya 1.1b on a Win95, pentium 133, with 32
meg, dial-up connection, true color 24 bit, I have observed the following
critters:

The stop button doesn't appear to function.

The rendering of graphics to text using a stylesheet (I assume) is not
correct. Visit http://www.w3.org/style/ as an example.

Scroll bar is unstable when dragging it with the mouse. Clicking between
the bar and end points seems to work ok.

Web documents do not appear to be cached when using the back button.

Since it refuses to load local documents, I have not taken the time to
check it our further.

Keep up the great work, though! :)
John L. Kemmis