Re: Amaya on NT4

From: Ross Smith <ross.smith@nz.eds.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 1997 15:08:08 +1200
To: www-amaya@w3.org
Irene VATTON wrote:
> Do you try to start Amaya on a local page ?
> To do so, please edit the file Thot/config/THOT.INI and add the name
> of a local page in the line HOME_PAGE like

I've tried that, but it doesn't make any difference. It still won't run.

Ross Smith ............................. <mailto:ross.smith@nz.eds.com>
Internet and New Media, EDS (New Zealand) Ltd., Wellington, New Zealand
   "The first thing we do, let's kill all the language lawyers."
                             -- Henry VI Part II, by W. Shakespeare;
                                additional dialogue by B. Stroustrup