Amaya on NT4

From: Ross Smith <ross.smith@nz.eds.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 1997 10:51:38 +1200
To: www-amaya@w3.org
How do I run Amaya on Windows NT?

I've downloaded the archive and unpacked it. I haven't found any
instructions (either on the site or in the archive) that suggest I need
to do anything else. But when I try to run Amaya.exe, nothing happens.
(Watching in Task Manager shows that it runs for a few seconds and then
goes away.)

If it's any help: System is NT Workstation 4, service pack 3; hardware
is P/100, 40 MB RAM.

--
Ross Smith ............................. <mailto:ross.smith@nz.eds.com>
Internet and New Media, EDS (New Zealand) Ltd., Wellington, New Zealand