Advertisement: Web Hosting

From: Info Desk <info@infowatch.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 1997 23:11:15 -0400
To: www-amaya@w3.org

The following material may be of interest to you.
If not, we apologize for any inconvenience.

http://www.infowatch.net
InfoWatch would like to introduce our complete Website Hosting and Promotional service.

	FOR ONLY $29.95 PER MONTH !

* 30 MB (megabytes) of disk space
* 1000 MB = 1 GB (gigabyte) of data transfer per month
* 8 E-mail accounts
* Control Panel access to your account anytime via the Web
* MS Front Page
* Unlimited FTP updates
* Personal CGI directory for your own scripts (or use ours)
* Incredible Statistics program shows you everything
* E-mail forwarding, auto responders, and vacation reply
* Domain name registration (www.yourname.com)
* Register your domain with over 250 search engines-FREE
* Friendly customer support

If for any reason you are not satisfied with InfoWatch's service after 30 days, we will transfer you back to your original host and pay any transfer fees.

http://www.infowatch.net
info@infowatch.net