help needed & (request)

From: Jam Nasir Aliani <nasir@cli.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 1997 02:21:01 +0500
To: <irene.vatton@w3.org>
Cc: <www-amaya@w3.org>
With All Respects,

I have a dream to develop the web browsers I found ur site its very
interesting  .Im not aware of C and Unix  I just know visual basic I want
your favour please compile the source code od web browser and send it to me
via email or let me know from where i can download it . I will Appreciate
before compliing the source please make some changes and Put Company name
(CroXx Linc International) in every section where name should come in
installing process and iin surfing process too.and put a satellite dish
antenna logo in software

Please compile the source code and make that change and make the web
browser ready and let me know Also at same time send me the source code of
which u Compile for me ..

Please make the software in Windows95/NT platform .

Im waiting for your prompt response

Waiting
Warm Regards

Nasir Aliani