Amaya, font & win95

From: Charles Krinke <cfk@pacbell.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 1997 08:47:49 -0700
To: www-amaya@w3.org
All pages loaded hava a very small serifed font (8 pt I believe) and
links are not underlined. I then tried Alt-Style-Character_Style and
changed the font to larger sans-serifed and links underlined. The
document stays the same and ned characters typed in are the same small
serifed font.

In netscape, changing the style changes the presentation of the current
document. (in addition to changing the presentation of new characters
typed in in document edit mode). It should be possible to change the
size of the font presented on the screen.

73

Charles Krinke